Parents: Get your child's ISTEP+ results online at the Indiana Parent Network: www.inParentNetwork.com
Here's how to set up your account:
1. Access a computer with an Internet connection and a Web browser.
2. Go to the Indiana Parent Network (link above).
3. Click the link under New User? to enter your invitation Code.
4. Type your Invitation Code exactly as it appears on the letter you received and click Submit.
Returning user to the Parent Network?
If you previously accessed your child's results on the Indiana Parent Network, you don't need to create another account.
1. Log in to the Indiana Parent Network and click Claim New Invitation Code from your homepage.
2. Type in the Invitation Code shown in the heading, review the information to make sure it is correct, and click Submit.
3. Click Home to return to the homepage. You will see a link to your child's results.