Dual Credit

Dual Credit

If you have received dual credit at KV, you will need to contact that college/university to have them send your transcript to the college you choose to attend after you graduate.  

KV has dual credit agreements with the following colleges/universities.  Please click the link to learn how to request your transcript.  

**If you are unsure which class you have earned dual credit in or which college/university, please contact your counselor**

Leave the student ID number blank for these transcript requests.  


Indiana University Northwest--request through your IU.One account. Step by step directions available here.          $10 fee for emailed transcript.  $15 fee for mailed transcript.  


Purdue-NorthWest--free transcript request
                                               **PNW transcripts are requested through Purdue West Lafayette Campus**

Vincennes University--free transcript request (request form) or $5 if requested online. 


Ivy Tech Community College--  $5 fee for each transcript, click here