Delays and closings are coming….. This is just a reminder that if you have NOT updated your phone numbers for calls and text messages, you need to do so ASAP.
- The easiest way to do this is to go to the PARENT PORTAL and click the SchoolMessenger icon on the left side of the screen.
- You will now see 2 tabs.
- The Messages tab contains all the previous calls that have gone out.
- The Contacts tab is where you can update your numbers. Once you click on the Contacts tab, you will see your students listed.
- There is an EDIT button to the right. Click on EDIT for each of your children and make any changes for calls and texts. Be sure to check the GENERAL box for each student.
- If you have more than one student, and want the same numbers for each student, you can click the “SAVE TO ALL CONTACTS” button and you only need to set up one student.
- To finish, click the bottom SAVE button.
Our school uses the SchoolMessenger Notification System to provide timely communication to parents and staff members on matters such as attendance, general interest activities and campus and district emergencies.