Helping parents stay involved in their child’s education through the Internet!
- Family Access is a web-based tool parents can use to view their student’s information, grades, fees and much more.
- Family Access can be used from any computer connected to the Internet.
- Family Access is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.†
- Family Access is secure: parents may view only the student information for their household.
- Family Access is easy to use. Simply click on the description for the information you would like to view.
- Family Access is for you!
All student information remains confidential and secure and cannot be changed by users.
Family Access Overview Video
Checking Grades in Skyward Family Access
Changing Family Access Settings
Using Family Access
To Log in: Go to the Kankakee Valley School Corporation website: www.kv.k12.in.us and click on the "Parents" menu at the top right. Select "Skyward Login".
Key Family Access Features for Parents
The following information is available to view:
- Student Information: Data the school has on record for your child.
- Attendance: A convenient calendar allows parents to review absences at a glance.
- Gradebook: Assignments, missing assignments, grades and previous marking period grades are available.
- Schedule: The period, class and teacher of your child are displayed. By clicking on a class, you can see your child’s daily assignments and grades. By clicking on a teacher name, you can send an email to him/her.
- Food Service: Parents can pre-pay their child’s food service account, view balances and see what your child purchased each day.
- Report Cards: Parents can view and print the current marking period report card.
- Message Center: View messages from the district, your child’s building, and individual teachers.
† Kankakee Valley School Corporation makes no representation that the family access server will be available at any given time. There will be times when the server is unavailable due to upgrades, maintenance and Internet outages.
* Family Access remains the property of Kankakee Valley School Corporation. Kankakee Valley School Corporation reserves the right to change, modify, revoke or suspend access at any time with or without notice for any unauthorized use.